Here at utoptoy.com we recognize that your privacy is very important, and to keep you informed about our privacy practices we ask that you please read the guidelines described below. Keep in mind that because utoptoy.com is a growing website and internet technologies are constantly evolving, these guidelines are subject to change and any said changes will be posted on this page. Any material changes from current practices will be posted on the main page of this website to serve as notice. utoptoy.com is not responsible for the content or the privacy policies of websites to which it may link.
During registration for membership, we may collect personal information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, zip code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. For some financial products and services we may also ask for more information. We usually collect personal information directly from you although sometimes we may use agents or service providers to do this for us. When you are online, we collect information regarding the pages within our network that you visit. We may also acquire lists from other sources, both from other companies and from other public documents. For each visitor on our website, our web server automatically recognizes only the consumer's domain name, but not the e-mail address (where possible). We do not collect information on consumers who browse our website.
Use of Information
The Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) of 1998 provides safeguards to protect children who use the internet by regulating the online collection of personal information from children under the age of 13. Because of these safeguards, children under the age of 13 are not able to access or use all products and services on utoptoy.com. For more information, see our Children's Policy.
Use of Aggregate Data
We may collect certain non-personal information to optimize our website for your computer (e.g., the identity of your Internet browser, the type of operating system you use, your IP address, and the domain name of your Internet service provider). We may use such non-personal information for internal purposes, including but not limited to improving the content of our website. utoptoy.com may use personally identifiable information in aggregate form to improve our goods and services, including our website, and to make them more responsive to the needs of our customers. This statistical compilation and analysis of information may also be used by utoptoy.com, or provided to others as a summary report for marketing, advertising, or research purposes.
Confidentiality and Security
We limit access to personal information about you to employees for whom we reasonably believe it is necessary in order to provide products or services to you. We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our website.
- What else you should know about privacy on the Internet
- Remember to close your browser when you have finished your utoptoy.com session. This is to ensure that others cannot access your personal information and correspondence if you share a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place, like a library or internet cafe. You as an individual are responsible for the security of and access to your own computer.
- Whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information over the internet, this information can be collected and used by others. In short, if you post personal information in publicly accessible online forums, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return.
- Ultimately, you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your username and passwords and any account information.
- Please be careful and responsible whenever you are using the internet.